Connected soul
rsonally, I don’t have any idea of true love & all. But, today I saw something which forced me to think so deeply on this topic whether true love exists or not ??
I used to live in a rented room in Varanasi. Pradeep bhaiya & his wife Smita Bhabhi (Changed name) , they are the land owner. They are living a happy married life from 10 years.
It was Karwa Chauth last night & like many woman, Bhabhi was on fast for the long livingof her husband. At the rooftop nearly about to 10 PM, she was arranging all the stuffs of worship in ritual manner. All set but there was absence of Pradeep Bhaiya. I was thinking that Pradeep Bhaiya will come now, but I came to know that he is out of station due to his business purpose.
Again a thought strike to my mind that what kind of husband he is !! He should be there with her on this special day & totally I was blaming to Pradeep Bhaiya. But the twist came here. Smita Bhabhi call to his husband and asked him to make a video call.
Then what , Pradeep Bhaiya was on the screen of the phone & Bhabhi was worshiping for his long life.
Wo mujhse dur hai fir bhi dil ke kareeb hai,
mai unke paas nhi fir bhi wo khush hai.
Both the soul were happy.
They know each other in much better way. A best example of true love I saw. Yes , true love exists.
Love is, holding each others hand when you both are far away from each other.
love is, smiling like an idiot by remembering old stupid conversations.
love is, tackling him/her in each & every worst situations.
Love is, understanding each others feeling.
Love is, giving priority to your partner.
Love is a way to live.
Love is life.
Let’s wish them a happy life ahead.
Happy Karwa Chauth
Comments
Post a Comment